Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween!

I am so excited about halloween coming up. I ordered John Wesley, Kevin's, and my costume. Yes, Kevin and I are dressing up and going to a couples halloween costume party. I ordered my costume from http://www.halloweencostumes.com/ ! We are going as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf...should be interesting. John Wesley will be going on a hayride and trick-or-treating this year, it should be fun. He is going to be a fisherman! I am looking forward to posting pictures soon. Kevin and I will also be having our 9 YEAR Anniversary since we first met Oct.31st. We met at a Halloween Party back in college. I dressed up that year as Sandy from Grease. I can't believe we have been together for so long, it has been AMAZING! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment